WWTC - Viroqua Campus
WWTC was first conceived in 1950 when Howard Olson and Larry Urbscheit saw the need for older people to return to school for additional training or classes. Joined in 1957 by Ken Arnetveit, these men supervised, taught, and promoted adult evening classes. It wasn’t for another decade, 1968, that the State of Wisconsin mandated holding courses in adult and continuing education in area schools. Today WWTC, with a staff of 21 teachers and 2 secretaries, offers both non-credit and credit classes day and night, year-round to a student population of 200.